Group of buildings with several barns etc. with plot of 10,500 square metres with a stone wall enclosure on which two houses are located.
There are two houses, a barn, a traditional granary and a large garage, the property is located 7 kilometres from the town of Friol of almost 4000 inhabitants, 28 kilometres from the provincial capital Lugo and only 1 kilometre from the kilometric point 78.5 of the Camino de Santiago, a place of passage of many pilgrims every day. The main house which consists of two floors of 180 square meters was built in 1954 and partially renovated in 2004 is a typical house of the area with large granite stones and traditional slate roof with wooden structure. The house currently has two bedrooms, a living room and a bathroom on the upper floor and a kitchen on the ground floor with a large fireplace. If the renovation continues, there could be up to seven rooms on the upper floor and a living room of up to 90 square metres, a pantry and a bathroom on the lower floor. In addition to the existing rooms, the house belonged to a farming family built by hand by the ancestors of the current owner and was inhabited until 1996. The building also has an annexe of about 50 square metres, formerly used as a stable, also built in stone and with a slate roof. This house has aluminium carpentry and double glazing in all its windows and has a balcony in the upper floor accessible from the living room. The floor of the upper floor is a concrete floor slab installed during the renovation in 2004, with a porcelain finish in the bathroom and bedrooms.
The second house, also known as the school house, is a typical granite building built in 1924 and with a slate roof completely changed in 2010. The house has 80 square metres on each of its two floors and formerly housed a tavern on the lower floor and a school on the upper floor, Currently the house is as it was when it was no longer in use in the 90s and is not habitable as it only has the furniture of the old tavern on the lower floor and an open-plan upper floor without any division in which the floor is made of wood. This house is built at the foot of a centenary chestnut tree and some of its windows already have aluminium carpentry and double glazing, including the access door to the balcony on the upper floor.
The alpendre is a traditional granite building with a surface area of 67 square metres, dating from 1900, which has always been used to store farm implements. This building also has a wood-burning oven for cooking and baking bread. Its traditional slate roof was completely replaced in 2010.
The hórreo is a traditional granite building with a surface area of 3 square metres that dates back to 1900 and has always been used to store corn, potatoes and other farm produce. This building also has its stone structure intact and all its ornamental elements such as the slate roof cross was completely replaced in 2010.
The garage is a 120 square metre concrete and block building that dates back to 1995 and has always been used to store agricultural machinery and vehicles. This building has capacity for more than six cars at a time and is located in front of the main house. The houses have electricity, an artesian well and a local water supply.
* Publication for information purposes only, not binding or contractual. May contain errors or be subject to change.
Property ID :
Built Area :