A large old farmhouse This house is very old, we believe it was built before 1800 as it is blurred on the lintel of the entrance.
The house has three gates, two of which lead to a large interior courtyard from which the house is accessed.
The property has another access through a back road which separates the house from the land. In this land we have a granary, a barn and two wells, one of them is the one that supplies the house nowadays.
On the ground floor we have the kitchen and several rooms that can be accessed from inside the house.
Also accessed from the inner courtyard there are other rooms which were all formerly used as stables, except for one of them which was formerly a forge. In the outside courtyard there is a wood-burning oven.
On the first floor we have a bathroom and a large dining room from which we have access to three bedrooms and another room that was used as a store room.
The property is in two adjoining plots which have a surface area of 5097 m2.
* Publication for information purposes only, not binding or contractual. May contain errors or be subject to change.
Property ID :
Built Area :